Temporary Market Drop-Offs
- Print & fill out the drop-off form. Be sure to choose either shipping back or picking up next week (Email us with any questions!)
- Package items securely. We recommend wrapping them in dish towels and stowing them all in a box or reusable bag, but there are many ways you could do this!
- Make sure the form is in with your items or securely taped to the box/bag.
- The market has moved to the circle in the center of the park. See here for a visual/directions.
- Park roads are closed, so you must park on the outskirts of the park (Arsenal or Magnolia near Center Cross Drive will be closest) and walk to the market.
- Wear a mask and be aware of social distancing.
- Find the market tent and give them your package.
- By Monday afternoon/evening you should receive an invoice over email. Maria will contact you with any questions/clarifications about repairs, etc. before invoicing.
- If you chose to have your items shipped, they will ship out Tuesday or Wednesday - after the invoice is paid online.
- If you chose to pick up at the next Tower Grove Farmer's Market, pay online before arriving and pick up at either the market tent (if vending is still restricted and there is no access to electricity) or our tent.
The situation is fluid and we appreciate your patience and support as we all work through this!